ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 12:54:49 -0400
Thanks Deron for posting the BDN article.  There is a simlar update on Jim
Baines site, I believe it can be found at Mainebeat.com.  Also it is
reported on the US College Hockey Board this morning that Maine has
recruited a goaltender for next year.  His name is Robert McVicar out of
Brandon Ontario go to

http://www.wheatkings.com/bsun/090200.htm

to read about him.  While we all look forward to another year of Maine
action I know I speak for my family when I say our prayers and thoughts
remain with Coach Walsh and his family.

Bob Fitta '83

Bob Fitta
Advertising Account Manager