ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Wes Larose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 16:02:02 -0300
Hello all:

To keep you up to date....when I reported that the BDN had made an error
in length of contract agreed to by Cory and his agent, Mr. Bazos of New
York City ( Krog, Leclair,Keane are in his stable as well), I was told
that it was a 3 year deal.  As of 2 hours ago, just as Cory is ready to
fly out to Boston for his NHL medical, he said that he and the agent had
re-evaluated the length of term of contract and had finally agreed to
sign for a two year deal....the pronciple here is that it would be
easier in 2 years to re-sign for a better deal if Cory performs well for
the Wild....hockey is soooo much fun and full of principle,eh!!!

My humblest of apologies to the BDN and to Larry Mahoney.  I have
already contacted him to apologize for this gaff.

Cheers to all;

Wes Larose

ps.  Thanks to all who wish Cory well and we will see you at the Banquet
and graduation.