ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 13:05:01 -0400
What I want to know is which of the recruits of this year have signed
letters of intent. I heard coach on WZON a few weeks ago say that he
thought the new recruits would sign that day. Has this happened?. Is Todd
Jackson a Black Bear?. I know Colin Shields signed last November but
haven't heard of any other players.