ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Cathy Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 13:29:13 EST
I agree with Nonni's statements about donors.  Nobody knows better than the
Board members of the Friends of Maine Hockey how valuable donations are to
this program's continued success.  I also am aware that the cost of these
tickets has to come from somewhere and it is an awfully small pocket of money
the Athletic Department has to fund all these sports, which achieve so much
on so little.

However,