ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Cathy Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 09:58:06 EST
Ya know - my satellite coverage of college hockey works out to about 85
cents.  A year.  Looks better and better when compared to the prices on eBay
and other online auctions.  I bet Coach could put those thousands of dollars
to good use if they were donated to Maine Hockey!

My telephone discussion yesterday with Eric Sondcrandt (spelling?)
Development Guy, gave me these two facts:

    1.  They are out of tickets.
    2.  They are moving heaven and earth to try to find tickets for fans
here.

I haven't met Eric yet, but I believe he was sincere when he said he was
spending a lot of time phoning other schools, etc., trying to find tickets
with no luck yet.  I do hope so, as my phones are still ringing and my email
is still laden with requests.

Why people think Jack & I have any pull in getting tickets, I don't know.
However, it is also amazing how people become your best friend for the chance
of Maine Hockey tickets even though they don't even bother to speak to you
the rest of the year!  As a character study, it's been interesting!

GO MAINE!

Cathy Hart