ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 08:28:00 -0400
It should also be noted that almost all the games will be on Fox Sports
Network this weekend with a couple of important notes.  First the
UNH-Niagra game will be on Channel 11 at 6pm tonight, that's NH's public
television station.  Maine's game on Sunday will be tape delayed as the
Celtics are playing.  The game will be shown beginning at 6:30pm Sunday
night.

I'll be in Albany on Saturday scouting out Maine's opponent, but will miss
the game on Sunday.  Here's to another great effort by our Black Bears!

Make some noise and get these boys to Providence!

Bob Fitta '83

If you have a satellite dish and the Total Sport Package you'll be in
>college hockey heaven this weekend! All games, East and West will be on TV.
>The UNH / Niagara game is on Empire Sports and Midwest Sports Channel. All
>other games are on Midwest Sports Channel.

Bob Fitta
Advertising Account Manager
Harvard Magazine
http://www.harvard-magazine.com