ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Dan Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 09:07:03 -0500
Providence for 2000 sold out within a few weeks of acceptance of
applications post-Anaheim.  Not all who applied were able to get tickets
(some Maine fans know about that, unfortunately).

Tickets MAY be available through the NC$$ travel operation, but are bundled
with
hotel accommodations (at a considerable markup), look at the NC$$ website
for further info.

Keep up with HOCKEY-L list also; as we get closer to March, 2000 some
tickets might show
up there.

As I recall about the earlier Last Four in Providence, Rhode Island law
enforcement not nearly as Neanderthal about resale of tickets in front of
rink as Boston cops were at the Fleet in 1998.  See recent articles in
Boston Globe about that...

Good luck.