ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jason Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 09:24:08 -0400
The following former UMaine players are available to Atlanta in the expansion
draft.

Bob Corkum - PHO
Peter Ferraro - BOS
Chris Ferraro - EDM
Brett Clark - MON
Garth Snow - VAN
Matt Martin - DAL
Jim Montgomery - PHI

Kariya, Pellerin and Carney were protected by their respective teams. Dunham
(Nashville) is exempt from the draft.

Will we see a Ferraro reunion?  Or how about a Ferraro-Montgomery-Ferraro line
with Garth in between the pipes and Martin and Clark on D?  The Maine Line!
That would be a good marketing tool.  Turner's crazy enough to do it.  With
Turner's money and Atlanta's largely northern population supporting them, they
could be real good, real soon.  We'll see on Friday.

I guess I moved back to Boston a year too soon.