ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Cathy Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 16:31:37 EST
I agree with Deron's outrage, I think this is yet again the almighty dollar
talking at the Deadly.  They only cover the sports they feel their readers
want to read about, probably fed to them by the same folks who told them that
the average reader doesn't care about college level sports.  That was the
reason given me when they decreased Larry's coverage of Maine Hockey, before
they moved him to whatever he was covering....

I would really enjoy getting a subscription to the Maine Campus.  When are
they going to be able to provide this service?  I continually feel left out of
some of the best coverage of my teams!

Cathy Hart