ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2005 17:26:27 -0700
From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
I agree with these comments from Cory wholeheartedly.  The last thing I
want to see is an experienced forward move back to D, especially when
we struggle to score goals as it is.

Are they in panic mode because they think Jimmy Howard is leaving?

Most every year there is some upperclassman who breaks out, Damon or
Jankus could be that guy this year, and we need that, so I say find
some legitimate defensemen and leave Damon, Jankus and Keenan where
they are.

-Deron