EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Wayne Pounds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 16:04:12 +0900
Thank you for that reply, Jane, clarifying the year limit. I would still
like to hear from someone about the rest of my initial query, but let me
rephrase it slightly.

Who holds the copyright to ep's work? I.e., who does one write to for
permission?

I imagine they (Ezra Pound Literary Property Trust, or ?) are generous
with permission for scholarly citation, but how are they likely to
respond to use in a work of fiction, where the citations may be much
more extensive and innocent of quote marks and documentation?

Wayne