EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Tim Romano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 20:58:10 -0400
Wei,
Can we agree that "The Dirt Down Under" is the flip side of the hit single
"Granddad Built a Railway" ?  A bit of railway here.... a bit of
civilization there.  Put your pscyhologist's hat back on (or your Lion
Tamer's hat, if you like) and take another look at the quotation below.
Let's pry up the floorboards of this antic disposition. Truepenny.
Tim Romano