EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Francis P. Gavin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 01:35:38 -0700
Rather than continue to play this half-baked Socratic game of "when did you
stop beating your wife" why don't you tell the members of this list what you
(providing we all believe there is a you) think it meant, Wei. Because "you"
know the answer to the question and "you" know everyone else knows, based on
just a brief thumbnail sketch of history, the comparison Pound was making.
"You" also know that everyone who has spoken up on this list is not in accord
with Pound's politics. All of "your" rhetoric thinly disguised as attempts at
discourse returns the same result. "You" don't like Pound because he was a
fascist. So fucking what? What else do "you" have to say?

Like Paul Montgomery mentioned, this whole thing is starting to look like one
long troll-session by some psychology students doing a study in theoretical
modelling. I think he's right. I don't there is a Wei--just a style guide and
some participants. You may note "Wei" has a blind email address. We have all
taken the bait most assiduously.

GAVIN