EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
bob scheetz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 14:30:26 -0400
Pound was interested, I believe, in
> an ideological purge, in removing Jews from positions of power.

voila', tim, cultural rev... yer poli-sci analytic is almost home.
in fact, fascist anti-semitism was rational.  they constituted (still do) an
elite managerial caste on behalf of the bourgeois/whig (in germany,
whilhelminian and weimar) ownership class, with critical strategic command
of cultural, financial, and productive capital; and were, therefore, very
much an objective enemy of the revolution.
fascist anti-semitism finds its parallel in bourgeois (masonic)
anti-clericalism at the time of the french rev sea change.

    of course, we all know this matter is taboo
(which speaks volumes in itself, no?)...still, nice to see
someone sticking at intellectual integrity and throwing their
boojwa lib humbug and stalinist bullying back in their face.

yerz, bob