EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

"R.Gancie/C.Parcelli" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 12:22:01 -0400
I have to cop here. I would very much like to take up your "challenges",
such as they are, but I am not blessed with much (actually any) time for
such tasks. Aside from being a small businessman (emphasis on the
"small"), I am involved with a number of projects that require
considerable attention. Endless regressive "dialectic" is not an option
for someone in my position. The negative consequences are too immediate.