EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Ben.Harper" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 23:13:07 +1100
Dear Tom,

Is it possible you're thinking of the play "Thirteen Words for Water"?
It's a two-hander about Pound in St Elizabeths (not Pisa, I know, but still
on the subject of "Pound in captivity").  I'm not sure about the author's
name (or the exact title, now I think about it); I think it was Billy
Marshall-Stoneking.

Regards, Ben.Harper