EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
charles moyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 06:25:46 -0700
----------
From: "charles moyer" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Ghost writers in the sky
Date: Sun, Jun 25, 2000, 11:05 PM

OK, I see what you mean. How could Nietzsche and I ever have thought that
God wrote in bad Greek? We must have been deluding ourselves. Thank you for
correcting us. And you're also right about N's   typos. He had only himself
to blame. It would have been hypocritical and foolish of him to make a
perfect superman and then blame this guy for his own errors. For how can
the perfect make a mistake? Right?

CM