EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Tim Romano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 11:46:18 -0400
Listen, Morse. Perhaps one should recognize one's limitations --when one has
a mind that lacks antennae for nuance and irony and yet a tongue with a
propensity for innuendo and slander-- and consider the possibility that
another's posting meant more than it said.
Tim Romano
P.S. Call it what you will, don't you realize how much fat there is in the
McDonald's Fish sandwich?  I believe it's 40 grams.