ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 19:22:54 -0700
The NHL announced the Available Lists of the 26
participating NHL clubs for the 2000 Expansion Draft,
to be held on Friday, June 23 at 7 a.m. MT in Calgary.
The Columbus Blue Jackets and Minnesota Wild will
select 26 players each in the Expansion Draft, two
from each NHL club except the Nashville Predators and
Atlanta Thrashers.

The following UMaine Alum will be subject to the
draft:

Boston Bruins
 F-Peter Ferraro
Dallas Stars
 D-Matt Martin
LA Kings
 F-Bob Corkum
Montreal Canadiens
 D-Eric Weinrich
Philadelphia Flyers
 F-Jim Montgomery
St Louis Blues
 F-Scott Pellerin
Vancouver Canucks
 G-Garth Snow

That's all who jumped out at me when I scanned the
list at nhl.com and USAToday.com's sites.  My
apologies if I missed anyone (Would be nice if the
Official UMaine page had a Alum report... hint hint).

Tune in to ESPN2 or surf over to nhl.com on the
23rd... there's a good chance some of those Bears will
be moving to OH or MN!

ken

=====
Ken Rickert
UMaine '89
UMaine Hockey Kicks Ice! (1993/1999 NCAA Champs)