ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 19:23:28 EST
Who cares why his mask his plain?  What...has hockey now become a fashion
show?  I wish more people would pay attention to Matt's "mad goalie skills"
than to what color his mask is.  It doesn't really matter.  What matters is
how well he plays, and I think he has been doing one hell of a job lately.
So...how about everyone lays off this entire subject.  In the end, I think
everyone would rather have a goalie who plays well...than one who sucks and
has a painted mask.