From:
Eric Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 15:35:37 -0500
Craig &Terry Knowles wrote:I don't understand.  I thought that the new ND arena was a done deal as a result of the $50 million contribution from that wealthy alumnus (Englestadt?).  Why would there need to be a
sales tax proposal at all?

You have the wrong School, UND has the arena which is in Grand Forks ND, NDSU was the school  that was trying to get a hockey arena, which was killed with the arena being defeated.