EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Carrol Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 11:59:22 -0500
"R.Gancie/C.Parcelli" wrote:

> Also, it is good to remember that in these historical conditions where
> power is everything Pound had none. Carlo Parcelli

With this I can completely agree.

Also -- it is good to keep in mind in maillist debates that an e-mail
post (or even a number of them) cannot always or usually get in all
the qualifications, expansions, et cetera which a developed journal
article would include. This is particularly true in respect to the PNTR
debate. Conspiracy theories, money/kleptocracy vs. capitalist
social relations, fascism/parliamentary democracy do have direct
relevance to the discussion of the *Cantos*. Development of the
PNTR debate would, I believe, take us very far afield.

Carrol Cox