EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Michael EH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 21:21:03 +0900
[log in to unmask] wrote on May 28, 2000 6:22 PM:

> [...] With the ABC, Kulch, and Essays/Prose, you pretty much get
> all the extra detail explained without having to actually go out there and
> dig up dusty Arnaut Daniel, Dante, and Confucious texts. [...]

To those who are really interested in Arnaut Daniel:

I compiled a concordance to Daniel based on Wilhelm text
in an edition of 100, most of which, I'm afraid, went to major libraries
in the world.  If anybody is so interested that he or she seriously
needs a concordance, I'll look hard if there remain any available.
Please contact me then at [log in to unmask] .

BTW, I also compiled an index to the commentary of Singleton on
Dante's _Inferno_ in an edition of some 50, half of which, I hope,
remain. If interested, please contact me.

Best regards

Michael Eiichi Hishikawa
Faculty of Letters, Kobe U
http://www.lit.kobe-u.ac.jp/~hishika/20c_poet.htm