From:
Indulis R Rutks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Indulis R Rutks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 20:57:32 -0500
Off-topic, but possibly of interest to many of you...

While browsing at the local Barnes & Noble, I came across "Hockey's Golden
Era - Stars of the Original Six: photographs from the legendary Harold
Barkley Archives" by Mike Leonetti. Since it was in the remainders section
and priced at $5.98 (originally $19.95), I had to snap it up!

What an astounding collection of *color* photographs!! Orr, Howe, Hull,
Mikita, Mahovlich, Giacomin - even Gump Worsley! I should mention that
these are *action* shots, too, not team photos or anything like
that. Pictures from actual games, folks, and nary a helmet (and, in the
case of the Gumper, no goalie mask) in sight!

"Wow!" is all I can say...

-Indy Rutks ([log in to unmask])