From:
Indy Rutks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Indy Rutks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 09:34:45 -0500
Is there an official website for the World Hockey Championships being held
in St. Petersburg, Russia? I've found scores on the ESPN site, but I'd like
to see rosters and such, and not just for the US. I want to check out the
team of my parents homeland, Latvia, since they beat Russia and tied the US.

Thanks!

-Indy Rutks ([log in to unmask])