From:
"Edward N. Moller" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edward N. Moller
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 07:41:02 -0500
> There was no beer at the Bradley Center, St, Paul or Albany.  The NCAA
> prohibits the sale of alcohol at NCAA sponsored events, period.  Believe
> me, if beer had been sold, I would have had one.

The NCAA bans the sale of alcoholic beverages at their tornament events.  You
will be able to purchase alcoholic beverages at the Fleet Center for the
Hockey East semi's and finals, but not for the NCAA Phinal Phour.  Bear in
mind however, that part of the Hockey East final bill is the national women's
championship.  It would stand to reason that beer sales will be banned that
day.  Of course, considering the prices at the Fleet Center, the loss of
concession opportunities is not so bad.

--
Edward N. Moller
Controller