From:
"Eric J. Burton" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric J. Burton
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 13:27:46 -0600
I have to agree with Brian the officating is terrible, especially in the
game last weekend. I think the Sioux were victims of poor refing
espeically in the goal department. I couldn't belive that we had 3 goals
waved off during the series.

of the other team.
        Brian this is a good example New Jersey won the stanley cup in
1995 playing the NZT, and it was boring to watch, good teams don't have
to play NZT. If a team is using it, it is because they have to resort to
it because they can not skate with the opposing team.

> COMPLAINT #3---DROP THE PUCK!!!
        Schmidt, Bergren, and the rest of the lines man, drop the game
you are slowing down the pace of the game. The fans do not come to the
game to watch the Refs CALL AN EXHIBITION IN OFFICATING, they come to see
a hockey game, call the game right, don't try to affect the out come of a
game.
        Another point I don't understand is how come David Hoogsteen gets
so many roughing calls for getting tossed around and never throws a punch.
Saturday Hoogie get mugged and ends up getting a two minute penalty.

        Eric J. Burton
        The "Fan"
        1997-98 WCHA Fighting Sioux Hockey
        1997-98 Boston Bruins Hockey Team
        Member of the Chris Farley Fan Club "RIP"
        Avid Green Bay Packer Hater, "Go Broncos"