Sender:
From:
David Torrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2007 10:15:20 -0500
Here's a link to the 15 yr. old contemplating coming to Maine.  Looks like
a real prospect.  I wonder how long we will keep him if he enrolls at
Maine.

 http://telegraphjournal.canadaeast.com/sports/article/145685

About the UNB game.  There were 4 officials.  Two linesmen and 2 refs.
One of the "too many men on the ice penalties" resulted in another "pair
of eyes" on the ice.  Wes Clark got caught at the north goal during a line
change.  He was skating like mad to get off the ice but did not make it
before a Maine player touched the puck.  Interesting, though how there
were no penalties in the first period.

Regards
David