Sender:
From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 08:50:57 -0600
>In a message dated 11/6/00 5:19:37 AM Mid-Atlantic Standard Time,
>[log in to unmask] writes:
>
><< Good for them. In a year or two they might just have caught up to the CHA.
>
> John >>
>
>I assume you meant to say CCHA?

No. I meant the CHA. I said it last season, and I have seen nothing so far to change my mind: College Hockey America is a better conference than the MAAC.

The CHA has scheduled the "Big 4" conferences more aggressively than the MAAC.
The CHA has more wins against the "Big 4" than the MAAC. A CHA team earned an
at-large NCAA berth, and got to the quarter-finals, a MAAC team has not made it. The MAAC won't win an at-large berth at least until tourney expansion.
CHA

One of the reasons Army moved to the MAAC was that the MAAC was a conference
they could win. The CHA was not. I rest my case.

John
--
--
  John Edwards - Carleton (Ont) '96, Manitoba '00 - [log in to unmask]