Sender:
- The College Hockey Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 17:36:12 -0400
7bit
From:
Pat Leathers <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Congratulations Mark!  Well, I wasn't so lucky.  For the second year in a
row, I received a letter telling me that I was not chosen!  So, if anyone
ordered the maximum and will have  extra tickets that they want to sell,
please let me know - I'll be looking for a total of 4 (myself and 3
friends - who also got a letter saying they weren't chosen - also for the
second year in a row!)

I'll keep trying though - because it is so much fun!  And , sometimes things
work out anyway.  Thanks to a good person I was able to purchase two tickets
at face value and I got to go the Providence and proudly support our Maine
Black Bears!  Nothing beats college hockey!