MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Joyce McKenney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MEFIND-L Interlibrary Loan Requests List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 17:37:23 -0400
CherylLynn Morin wrote:

> Hello!
>      Does anyone out there have a video on processing of petroluem products?
>   Refineries, or even the geological aspect of oil and it's production?  We
> have a video of the Julie N spill in Portland, but need a more basic look at
> the subject.
>      Thank You!
>           Cheryl
There is a company called Global Marine, which has a website,
globalmarine.com.  They have oil rigs, tankers, etc. and may be able to
help you out.  My son is trying to get a job with them, so that's how I
heard about them.  They should have someone in their huge company to
help you.  Joyce McKenney