From:
Karen Shadwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2008 17:39:26 -0600
I do get text messages for college hockey through our T-Mobile
t-zones service. They have an area where you can pick alerts for specific
sports and teams and I was amazed that they actually had college hockey
teams as an option. :)

I know when I used to work up in the press box at CC sometimes, a lot of
the online score updates depended on how frequently the host school called
SportsTicker to update their score. I know we used to call after the end
of every period, and some schools would call after every goal, while
others wouldn't call until the end of the game.

Karen Shadwick
Colorado College '95