From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2007 09:53:48 -0500
The following press release was sent this morning from the RPI SID:

ATHLETICS PARTNERS WITH B2 NETWORKS
Football and men's & women's hockey games to be webcast live

TROY, N.Y. - Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) Director of Athletics
Ken Ralph has announced that the department has partnered with B2 Networks
to bring RPI athletics to the revolutionary broadband broadcasting network.
The partnership begins this fall with Rensselaer football, women's ice
hockey and men's hockey home games being shown live.

By teaming with B2 Networks, Rensselaer athletics will be available for
viewing by a world wide audience. Live events will be aired through the
school's athletic website www.rpiathletics.com.

"We are excited about the partnership with B2 Networks," said Ralph.  "Fans
of our student-athletes around the globe will now be able to watch their
favorite teams via the web.  B2's proven track record, available services,
and established client list make them the ideal partner for this venture."

Fans wanting to watch RPI events via B2 will need a high-speed Internet
connection and Windows Media Player 9 or higher. Games will be sold on an
individual basis with special viewing packages to be announced at a later
date.

"B2 Networks is thrilled to partner with Rensselaer - the first ECAC Hockey
school to join our network," said Bruce LeVine, B2 Networks' Senior Vice
President of Sports Programming. "We are proud to have joined with RPI, one
of the premier institutions in the country, to help showcase its outstanding
student-athletes while providing a service to its many fans."

B2 Networks is a premier provider of reliable and secure international
television and video broadcasting systems, pay per view and billing systems.
B2's network of arenas, stadiums, local venues, billing systems and data
centers are currently in use to distribute live events to personal
computers, mobile devices and television screens around the world. Working
with organizations such as the National Lacrosse League, the AHL, ECHL, UHL,
USHL and selected NCAA institutions, B2 Networks has established itself as a
leader in innovative direct to home, mobile and television broadcasting. For
more information about B2 Networks, visit www.B2Now.com.