From:
"Loggia, Andy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 16:50:08 -0500
This is so true. When I was in school, Union wasn't even on the radar
hockey-wise. But, we sure didn't like Clarkson and their traveling band!
My dad, Clarkson '58, said when he was in school that they didn't like
RPI. They thought of the students as those snobby kids. I think it's
interesting how rivalries can ebb and flow because when I was at the
tute, I remember really hating Harvard. We didn't like Brown much either
but I'm sure that had something to do with artificial noisemakers and
NCAA rules.

Andy
RPI '91