From:
Clay Satow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2006 15:26:04 -0800
I've always thought that the real reason that some sports (mainly the NFL) are so anal about
reporting injuries is gambling.

If I'm a fan, and a particular player isn't playing, I might be curious, but I don't feel like I
have some right to know.  I recognize that my view on that may be off the mainstream.

Clay