From:
William Groskreutz III <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 19:42:47 -0500
This reminds me of when St. Cloud State did not allow the pep band to play the school rouser back in the mid 90s.  During the rouser there is a part where HUSKIES is spelled out.  You can guess what was spelled out as the U and K were not changed.  Naturally, the pep band was blamed for this as THEY ARE IN TOTAL CONTROL of the entire crowd at a college hockey game.  Unfortunately the pep band is no longer and the rouser isn't played at the games either.

bill

William Groskreutz III
http://www.cloudnet.com/~wgrosk

Wood is highly ecological, since trees are a renewable resource.  And if you cut down that tree, yet another will grow; only this one will be a mutation with long, poisonous tentacles and revenge in its heart.