From:
Joe LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 17:16:42 -0400
What was offensive, and I agree with the Admin, was instead of cheering
"Rough 'em up" it became "<Biological Act> 'em up".  These are supposed to
be highly educated human beings.  Surely they can be more creative than
that.

Joe Bertagna had a column on USCHO a few years ago about his experiences in
net for Harvard's JV vs. Penn.  His heckler was very creative and humorous
in his cheers, to the extent that Joe B shook his hand after the game.  We
need more of that.

Joe
CCT '77 & '78