From:
Jeffrey Partnow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 13:05:13 -0900
Glen--

Bottom line: Maine hadn't lost a game when it lead after 2 periods
for about 120 games. Couple of posts (crossbars), and it's a
different game.

I thought the Spartans were valiant in defeat, but 3-1 after the
first period was too steep a climb, especially against a physical
club with a good goalie.

Honestly, I  thought MSU was pretty ordinary when they were here,
though they handled us well. They seemed young and disorganized,
though I loved Abdelkader's game. They sure picked it up as the
season ground on. Crowder and Kennedy really came on strong. I like
them a lot going into next season. If only Fretter and Snavely could
return and join the kids for their 8th and 9th years of
eligibility..... J. Lerg looks just like a goalie, only smaller
(absolutely KILLED us, the little bastard)....Blue Bears are very
good, but I kind of like BC in the FF because of chemistry and
momentum at this point of the season.... Would have been cool to see
Holy Cross there-- positively the only good news the Catholic Church
has had in the past 5 years...

Now, on to the Red Sox!!!!!
--Jeff