From:
William Groskreutz III <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 22:41:27 -0600
Underage college kids drinking beer.  Must only happen in the Twin Cities.
I don't ever remember any other college athletes drinking before they turned
21 (at least not in my time at SCSU).  ;)

Give it up Fox 9.  Hopefully the other two channels (KARE 11 - NBC & WCCO
4 - CBS haven't went dumpster diving) won't resort to that in the Twin
Cities now.

bill
William Groskreutz III
http://www.cloudnet.com/~wgrosk

Wood is highly ecological, since trees are a renewable resource.  And if you
cut down that tree, yet another will grow; only this one will be a mutation
with long, poisonous tentacles and revenge in its heart.