From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wayne T. Smith
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 14:17:36 -0500
Tom Rowe wrote, in part..
> It is with somewhat mixed emotions that I am stepping down as administrator
> of the Hockey-L list as of January 1.

My deepest thanks and best regards go to Tom!

He has, without remuneration, given of himself over the past 3+ years
(since August 1997) to administer Hockey-L.  When I was
considering shutting down the list a couple of years ago, Tom's work
and our good relationship were important factors in keeping the ship
afloat. Participating with the list since 1991, Tom has had a great feel
for the strengths and purposes of the lists and respect for our writers.

Thank you, Tom!

In the hot-seat now will be Bill Fenwick ([log in to unmask]).  No
stranger to Hockey-L, Bill was a charter member and one of the
original active participants on the list.  Most recently, Bill was
administrator of Info-Hockey-L, formerly the information arm of
Hockey-L.

Welcome and thank you, Bill!

cheers, wayne

Wayne T. Smith                    mailto:[log in to unmask]
Systems Group - UNET              University of Maine System
The College Hockey mailing lists: Hockey-L & Hockey3 at http://lists.Maine.edu/