From:
Bill Schneller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Schneller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 06:52:16 -0500
Come on now Ed! Only 400 decent seats? As a numbers guy I'd expect you to
be a whole lot more accurate than that. Unless your seat is immediately
alongside the pressbox area (in which case your view of the nearside far
corner is definately obstructed)  the views are generally no better, or
worse than anywhere else.

For those not familar with Schneider Arena, the seats are set "higher" than
in most rinks (in the front row your feet are at the top of the
boards.)  This puts everyone along the side dashers "above the glass", and
gives a closeness to the game not possible many other places. For those in
the first two rows you not only have to watch for flying pucks, but the
occasional errant stick as well.

Ed, next time you're coming down let me know and I'll help you pick a
better seat.