Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 10:31:56 -0400
I had meant to post this last week when I saw it on the news but didn't.  I
saw the article on USCHO and thought I would post the link.  I am sorry if
this has been done already.  I am at work and don't get Hockey-l here so I
don't know what has been posted.
This article is about the Suffolk University student who was injured in a
game shortly after Travis Roy but received much less press coverage.  It is
good news for a change.
http://www.uscollegehockey.com/news/2000/07/28_gilpatrick.html

Sara
SLU '77