From:
"Anthony J. Buffa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony J. Buffa
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 13:29:33 -0700
Thanks to Clay for the note and apologies :-). Yup, San Jose lost, oh
well. I really feel San Jose would have done a much better job than
Anaheim, not to mention, more than likely, more college fans up there.
My few games watching the Sharks (my oldest daughter lives in Santa
Cruz) lead me to believe the professional fans would really support the
tourney.. so all us westcoasters lose out for a while longer.

I was under the impression they were going to try to rotate through one
"non-traditional" site every 4-5 years... I hope this is true and that
San Jose puts in a bid for later on this decade. Either that or I'll
have to retire and start going to the other "traditional" sites... hey,
that sounds like a good idea :-)

Tony Buffa
RPI '64