From:
Brian Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 20:55:57 -0500
On Mon, 16 Nov 1998, John Whelan wrote:

> So, those who were at both games:  was Doiron not as bad Friday as
> Saturday?  Or did it just not matter?

Although I didn't see the Harvard/Cornell game on Friday, I assumed it was
the same guy after noting that he also called 24 penalties in that game as
well. His games were the only ones in the ECAC this weekend with over 20
total penalties called (IIRC).

Saturday's game at Brown turned into a total yawnfest in the second when
it went from "Cornell vs. Brown" to the "Bill Doiron Show". Perhaps they
were secretly filming him for a "Sure" deodorant commercial. :-)

With 5 of 6 goals scored against Brown on the power play this weekend, I
hope Coach Grillo will be working on the penalty kill this week in
practice...

Go Bruno!
-Brian

Unofficial Brown Hockey web page: http://www.netspace.org/users/bfisk/hockey

--
Brian Fisk                                                [log in to unmask]

Brown Women's Hockey: 1998 ECAC Champions!