Date:
Sun, 4 Oct 1998 17:09:02 -0500
If you're interested in participating in a hockey-l readership, ECAC pre-
season poll, read on.

Instructions: for each of the 12 members of Mens ECAC Div. I, give your
opinion of their "number of chances out of 100" probability of winning the
regular season title.  Three constraints:

+  Check your figures to confirm that the total of the 12 teams' chances
does indeed equal 100.

+  The smallest number you may assign to a team is "1".

+   The largest number you may assign to a team is "67".

Send all responses to [log in to unmask]  DO NOT send them to the list!!!

Deadline is midnight Pacific Time, next Friday.  I'll post the summary of
results, expressed as "odds of winning the title," over next weekend.

Enjoy,

Greg

--

*  Greg Berge