From:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 1996 10:16:00 EST
Perhaps taking a cue from CC's Don Lucia, Harvard defenseman McLaughlin (can't
remember his first name) had a lot of choice quotes in today's Boston Globe
about Vermont, their opponent in tonight's ECAC semis.  I'm paraphrasing
but he said roughly, "I'm sick of hearing about UVM.  I've never had any
trouble stopping Perrin and St. Louis one-on-one.  Besides they don't like
to go into the corners."

Rumors abound that Vermont is considering a change of nicknames from the
Catamounts to either the Rodneys or the Dangerfields.  :-)

DaveH
Go UMass-Lowell!  Go Harvard, so Vermont gets sent West to play CC!