From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 1996 10:03:19 -0700
In a perusal of the Troy Record Sports section via the web this week,
there was an interesting story on Chris Maye and how he wacked home his
first goal of the season as the puck was dropping on a face off.... but my
question is this .. he said he is the only graduate student on the team. I
assume this is legal by NCAA rules, but how does it work? I think I recall
Joe Juneau finished in 3 yrs and his senior year was working on his MS in
aero engr or somesuch (don't you hate such smart people ? :-)

At any rate, just wondering prior to the exciting weekend of action.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64