From:
Daniel Falk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daniel Falk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 1996 11:57:14 EST
I may have had my head in the clouds but,
I wasn't aware that anyone was putting MSU down?
I think they could possibly go all the way (though it is way
too early to start a discussion on this!!!)

It must be said that they have lost to top 10 teams.
Will this be a factor in the NCAAs for MSU?  Can they
be the 1 out of 12 that can beat top ranked team after top
ranked team to get to the championship?

It's too soon to call, let's see what February and early
March have to offer.  Let's find out about who wins their
conf. tourny.  There may yet be a team ready to turn it on
at the end of the season...

We're not at the end yet folks...

Dan