From:
Pam Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pam Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 1996 05:17:40 0600
My email's a little messed up, but I just HAD to post this one about the=20
Gophers player *I* think (as the Gopher gang on the list may have heard=20
a time or three :-) ) is the most unsung on the team.
-Pam Sweeney
Go Gophers!!!

http://www.daily.umn.edu/~online/daily/1996/01/11/sports/puck11/>=20