From:
"Jeffrey S. Piek" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeffrey S. Piek
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 1995 14:16:37 -0800
A few days ago someone questioned if any top prospects had signed.
According to Michigan Hockey Magazine (Dec. 4):
    Former Detroit Freeze star Mark Shalawylo, Michigan Hockey
    Magazine's No. 2-ranked college prospect, signed a national
    letter of intent during the early signing period. (with the
    Miami Redskins)
    "He's a Randy Robitaille type," MU coach Mark Mazzoleni said
    of Shalawylo, a forward now playing with with Omaha.

Their prospect list was done in November I believe.  If anyone knows of
other signees, I'd be interested to hear about them.  Thanks.